Food blogger and vegan cook Mandy Mazliah (sneakyveg.com and cookveggielicious.com) brings her popular vegan cooking class to Tooting for the first time on Saturday 28 March, from 6-8pm.
In this hands-on, friendly class at The Woodfield Pavillion Mandy will teach you how to make:
- a delicious one tray dinner
- nourishing, veg-packed salads
- a quick and easy no-cook dessert
This vegan cookery class in London will focus on seasonal, simple vegan meals that you can make in one dish.
The class will be hands-on and there will be plenty of food to eat and take home.
Dishes vary but could include:
- Protein-packed potato and quinoa burgers
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetables and couscous
- Harissa roasted butternut squash wedges
- Marinated kale, orange and chickpea salad
- Lime and ginger energy balls
- Beetroot dip
- Vegan chocolate muffins
Thursday 25 June
The Platform, 2 Ridgway Road, London SW9 7AH
I put on a regular supperclub in south London with my friend Nadia.
How does a supper club work?
You buy the ticket and turn up – we supply you with delicious food all night long. At our supper clubs all the food is vegan. Let us know in advance if you have any other dietary requirements.
You can bring your own drinks. Hope to see you there!
Veggielicious Mediterranean vegan supperclub
7.30pm, Saturday 12 October, The Platform, Loughborough Road SW9 7AH
Veggielicious Indian supperclub
7.30pm, Saturday 16 March, The Platform, Loughborough Road SW9 7AH