A delicious and refreshing vegan coffee smoothie that’s both filling and satisfying. A great way to use up leftover cold coffee.
Servings 2 people
- 250 ml cold black coffee I use filter coffee but any will do
- 250 ml oat milk or other dairy free milk
- 1 frozen banana chopped*
- 2 tablespoon nut butter peanut, almond or cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds linseeds, optional**
Place 250ml cold coffee, 250ml dairy free milk, 1 chopped frozen banana*, 2 tablespoons nut butter and 1 tablespoon flax seeds (if using) into a blender.
Blend until smooth. Serve immediately or chill in the fridge***.
- * or add a few ice cubes if not frozen
- ** flax seeds add some extra nutrients to your coffee smoothie but are not essential
- *** if not serving immediately your smoothie may separate, in which case stir well before serving
- Nutritional information is approximate and is intended as a guide.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 428mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1870IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 1mg