Herbed roasted radishes
Roasted radishes, served with fresh herbs, lemon juice and olive oil. Add pulses or grains to make a more substantial meal with your radishes, or keep it simple for a delicious summer side dish.
Servings 2 people
- 150 g radishes halved or quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Small handful fresh herbs eg flat leaf parsley and mint finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Toasted pine nuts
- Cooked grains
Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan)/200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Place your prepared radishes in a small roasting dish.
Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway, until soft and turning golden on the outside.
Mix with freshly chopped herbs and a tablespoon of lemon juice.
To make a more substantial meal mix with chickpeas, cooked grains or toasted pine nuts.
- Nutritional information is approximate and is intended as a guide only.
- Nutritional information has been calculated without the optional extras.
- To make more of a substantial meal out of your roasted radishes mix with chickpeas, cooked grains and/or toasted pine nuts.
Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 183mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg